Nearly 300 new coronavirus cases have been recorded in 24 hours across Surrey – the highest daily number this month.
A total of 280 were reported in the latest government figures, overtaking October 21 as the highest this month – which had 271 cases.
Two further deaths have also been recorded at Frimley Health NHS Trust, with both of these on October 27.
A further people died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19 as of Wednesday, the Government said.
Across the UK, a total of 24,701 cases have been recorded, bringing the total now to 942,275.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough
- Elmbridge: 1,344 (increase of 36)
- Epsom and Ewell: 730 (increase of 33)
- Guildford: 1,267 (increase of 30)
- Mole Valley: 728 (increase of 22)
- Reigate and Banstead: 1,332 (increase of 23)
- Runnymede: 804 (increase of 30)
- Spelthorne: 843 (increase of 31)
- Surrey Heath: 837 (increase of 10)
- Tandridge: 664 (increase of 12)
- Waverley: 1,128 (increase of 24)
- Woking: 848 (increase of 29)
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 387 ( increase of two )
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 290 (increase of 1)
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 263 (no change)
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 195 (no change)
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 99 (no change)
- Woking Community Hospital – one (no change)
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one (no change)
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two (no change)
- Walton Community Hospital – four (no change)
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two (no change)