Another 11 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Surrey in the past 24 hours, according to the latest Government figures released today (August 27).
The increase now brings the total to 5,044 cases of coronavirus.
UK-wide, nine more people have died within 28 days of a positive Covid-19 test, bringing the death toll to 41,486.
The total number of cases has now risen to 331,644 after 1,276 more people tested positive.
No more deaths with coronavirus have been reported by trusts operating in and around Surrey, with the total remaining at 1,198 since the start of the pandemic.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough:
- Elmbridge: 493 (increase of five)
- Epsom and Ewell: 352 (increase of one)
- Guildford: 607 (increase of three)
- Mole Valley: 346 (increase of one)
- Reigate and Banstead: 814 ( no change )
- Runnymede: 357 ( no change )
- Spelthorne: 365 ( no change )
- Surrey Heath: 461 ( no change )
- Tandridge: 342 ( no change )
- Waverley:501 ( no change )
- Woking: 406 ( increase of one )
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey:
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 365
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 276
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 189
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
It is worth noting that some of these trusts operate sites outside of Surrey, for example Frimley Health runs Wexham Park in Slough.