There have been ten new deaths recorded due to coronavirus in hospital trusts operating in Surrey.
It comes as the latest figures revealed a 626 new cases – thankfully down on yesterday’s massive increase of 921.
Three of the new Covid-19 related fatalities were recorded at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, while four were under Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Another three were recorded at the Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust.
The new deaths bring the toll here to 1,581 as of Monday (December 21).
In terms of cases, the largest increase was in Elmbridge, where there were 99 new positive tests.
There are 89 more cases in Spelthorne, and 65 in Tandridge Public Health England data shows.
Even Tier 2 Waverley recorded a 49 case increase.
The Government said a further 215 people had died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19 as of Monday, bringing the UK total to 67,616.
It said that, as of 9am on Sunday, there had been a further 33,364 lab-confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK.
It brings the total number of cases in the UK to 2,073,511.
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough
- Elmbridge: 2,705 (increase of 99)
- Epsom and Ewell: 1,915 (increase of 58)
- Guildford: 2,926 (increase of 51)
- Mole Valley: 1,741 (increase of 35)
- Reigate and Banstead: 3,038 (increase of 60)
- Runnymede: 2,441 (increase of 42)
- Spelthorne: 2,606 (increase of 89)
- Surrey Heath: 2,041 (increase of 33)
- Tandridge: 1,891 (increase of 65)
- Waverley: 2,220 (increase of 45)
- Woking: 2,562 (increase of 49)
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE.
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 494 ( increase of three )
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 374 ( increase of four )
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 309 (no change)
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 250 (no change)
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 138 ( increase of three )
- Woking Community Hospital – one (no change)
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one (no change)
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two (no change)
- Walton Community Hospital – four (no change)
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two (no change)