Another 77 positive coronavirus tests have been recorded across Surrey in the past 24 hours – and one more person has died – according to Government data released today (Sunday, October 11).
Elmbridge and Waverley saw the biggest increase in the county, with a further 13 cases in each area.
Surrey Heath recorded 11 new infections, with eight in Guildford.
The new death was recorded at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust on October 5, data from NHS England shows.
Across the UK, 42,825 people have now passed away within 28 days of a positive test and 603,716 have tested positive.
This represents an increase of 65 and 12,872 over the same time period.
In Surrey, the total number of positive cases now stands at 7,422 since the start of the pandemic.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough
- Elmbridge: 860 (increase of 13)
- Epsom and Ewell: 506 (increase of five)
- Guildford: 865 (increase of eight)
- Mole Valley: 495 (increase of seven)
- Reigate and Banstead: 1,025 (increase of five)
- Runnymede: 550 (increase of five)
- Spelthorne: 609 (increase of three)
- Surrey Heath: 641 (increase of 11)
- Tandridge: 487 (increase of three)
- Waverley: 768 (increase of 13)
- Woking: 616 (increase of four)
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 376
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 279 (increase of one)
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 194
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
It is worth noting that some of these trusts operate sites outside of Surrey.