There have been a further 26 cases of coronavirus recorded in Surrey in the past 24 hours and one new death, according to government figures released today (September 4).
This means the total cases in Surrey now sits at 5,214.
Across the UK 10 new deaths have been confirmed meaning the total coronavirus related deaths now sits at 41,537.
So far across the UK 342,351 have tested positive for coronavirus with 1940 new cases confirmed in the past 24 hours.
An estimated 27,100 people in private households in England had Covid-19 between August 19 and 25, according to new figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
This was the equivalent of around 0.05% of the population, or one in 2,000 individuals.
The estimate is broadly unchanged from the previous figures for August 14 to 20, which were 0.05% of the population and one in 1,900 individuals.
The figures do not include people staying in hospitals, care homes or other institutional settings.
A new coronavirus death has been reported by a trust operating in and around Surrey, with the total now standing at 1,199 since the start of the pandemic.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough:
- Elmbridge: 515 (increase of two)
- Epsom and Ewell: 364 (increase of two)
- Guildford: 617 (increase of two )
- Mole Valley: 362 ( increase of three )
- Reigate and Banstead: 838 (increase of two)
- Runnymede: 366 ( increase of three )
- Spelthorne: 389 (increase of four)
- Surrey Heath: 474 (increase of four)
- Tandridge: 353 (increase of one)
- Waverley: 523 ( increase of two)
- Woking: 413 ( increase of one )
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey:
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 365
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 277 – one new death
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 189
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
It is worth noting that some of these trusts operate sites outside of Surrey, for example Frimley Health runs Wexham Park in Slough.