There have been a further 32 cases of coronavirus recorded in Surrey in the past 24 hours, according to government figures released today (August 31).
Across the UK, 335,873 people have now tested positive for Covid-19 and the death toll stands at 41,501.
This represents an increase of 1,406 and two respectively over the same time period.
In Surrey, 5,116 people have tested positive for Covid-19 – a rise of 32.
No more deaths with coronavirus have been reported by trusts operating in and around Surrey, with the total remaining at 1,198 since the start of the pandemic.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough:
- Elmbridge: 502 (increase of two)
- Epsom and Ewell: 358 (increase of two)
- Guildford: 612 ( increase of three )
- Mole Valley: 355 (increase of four )
- Reigate and Banstead: 820 (increase of two)
- Runnymede: 362 (increase of three)
- Spelthorne: 374 ( increase of five)
- Surrey Heath: 466 ( no change )
- Tandridge: 345 ( no change )
- Waverley:514 ( increase of 10)
- Woking: 408 (increase of one )
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey:
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 365
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 276
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 189
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
It is worth noting that some of these trusts operate sites outside of Surrey, for example Frimley Health runs Wexham Park in Slough.