Guildford’s most and least expensive streets in the last five years have been revealed.
The streets were found using a tool by Property Solvers, which tracks the average sold price data from HM Land Registry since early 2016.
Guildford’s most expensive street is Frensham Lane in the Churt area, which has an average house price of £7,397,000 with three sales.
Virginia Avenue in Virginia Water, is also on the most expensive streets list in Guildford with an average price of £6,166,666 and a total of three sales.
On the other hand, the least-expensive street is Westfield Court, Clarence Road with an average house price of £87,500 with four sales in the last five years.
Chasewater Court is the second least-expensive street in St Benedicts close, with an average of £92,650 and 10 sales.
See below for the most and least-expensive streets in Guildford, which includes street name, area, average and number of sales.
Most expensive streets in Guildford
- Frensham Lane, Churt, £7,397,000, 3
- Virginia Avenue, Virginia Water, £6,166,666, 3
- Abbots Drive, Virginia Water, £5,746,666, 3
- Spring Woods, Virginia Water, £4,225,000, 4
- Gorse Hill Road, Virginia Water, £4,095,000, 5
- Keepers Walk, Virginia Water, £3,850,000, 3
- Heath Rise, Virginia Water, £3,422,500, 4
- Abbots Drive, Virginia Water, £3,092,500, 8
- Oakwood Road, Virginia Water, £2,850,000, 3
- Nuns Walk, Virginia Water, £2,831,250, 4
SurreyLive email updates: We bring the stories to you
Signing up to the SurreyLive newsletter means you’ll receive our daily news email.
It couldn’t be simpler and it takes seconds – simply press here, enter your email address and follow the instructions.
You can also enter your address at the top of this page in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.
Changed your mind? There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of every newsletter we send out.
Least expensive streets in Guildford
- Westfield Court, Clarence Road, Guildford, £87,500, 4
- Chasewater Court, St Benedicts Close, £92,650, 10
- Nappers Wood, Fernhurst, £92,666, 3
- Highview Lodge, William Farthing Close, £95,400, 5
- Petersfield Road, Midhurst, £101,666, 3
- Homebeech House, Mount Hermon Road, Guildford, £106,562, 8
- Homeworth, Mount Hermon Road, Guildford, £106,883, 9
- Homebeech House, Mount Hermon Road, Guildford, £107,200, 10
- Summerhouse Court, Headley Road, Guildford, £109,200, 5
- Clare Court, Clarence Road, Guildford, £109,471, 19