There have been a further 18 cases of coronavirus recorded in Surrey in the past 24 hours, according to Government figures released today (August 29).
Nationwide, the death toll now stands at 41,498 and 332,752 positive Covid-19 tests have been recorded.
This represents an increase of 12 and 1,108 respectively over the same time period.
In Surrey, 5,062 people have tested positive for Covid-19 – a rise of 18.
No more deaths with coronavirus have been reported by trusts operating in and around Surrey, with the total remaining at 1,198 since the start of the pandemic.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough:
- Elmbridge: 498 (increase of five)
- Epsom and Ewell: 353 (increase of one)
- Guildford: 607 ( no change )
- Mole Valley: 347 (increase of one)
- Reigate and Banstead: 814 ( no change )
- Runnymede: 358 ( increase of one )
- Spelthorne: 367 ( increase of two )
- Surrey Heath: 464 ( increase of three )
- Tandridge: 343 ( increase of one )
- Waverley:504 ( increase of three )
- Woking: 407( increase of one )
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey:
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 365
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 276
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 189
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
It is worth noting that some of these trusts operate sites outside of Surrey, for example Frimley Health runs Wexham Park in Slough.