Another 25 cases of coronavirus have been recorded in Surrey in the past 24 hours according to government figures released on Wednesday afternoon (September 18).
The total number of cases across the county now stands at 5,612.
Another death has been reported by NHS trusts operating across Surrey, and once again at Frimley Health NHS Trust.
It is believed this death occurred on September 16, according to NHS data.
The latest data from Public Health England also shows the UK-wide total number of cases has increased by 4,322 in the last 24 hours, rising to 385,936.
A further 27 deaths have been recorded from people who have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 28 days. The UK death toll now stands at 41,732.
Find out how you can get more news from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE
Breakdown of cases per Surrey district and borough
- Elmbridge: 560 ( increase of one )
- Epsom and Ewell: 391 ( increase of two)
- Guildford: 655 ( increase of three)
- Mole Valley: 377 (decrease of one )
- Reigate and Banstead: 884 ( increase of five)
- Runnymede: 408 (increase of five)
- Spelthorne: 454 (increase of one)
- Surrey Heath: 492 (increase of one)
- Tandridge: 382 (increase of one)
- Waverley: 556 (increase of two)
- Woking: 453 ( increase of seven)
Breakdown of deaths recorded per trust operating in Surrey
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – 367 (one new death)
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust – 277
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – 260
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust – 190
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust – 98
- Woking Community Hospital – one
- Nuffield Health, Woking – one
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two
- Walton Community Hospital – four
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two
The coronavirus reproduction number (R) has grown again in the South East in the past week, according to the latest Government update.
The Government is also considering a new national lockdown as cases rise across the country.